Apple car vs Tesla?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I would be open to buying one from either Apple or Tesla but they just need to show me how they are better than say a BMW i7 :)

I really love electric cars. There is something special about putting your foot flat on the pedal and it's silent.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would be open to buying one from either Apple or Tesla but they just need to show me how they are better than say a BMW i7 :)

I really love electric cars. There is something special about putting your foot flat on the pedal and it's silent.

There's also something special about that VROOM VROOM!

Wicket

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
while I love the sound of a engine I have become more and more on board with the idea of a electric car. I have found other outlets for my speed needs and that probably adds to why I am less needing the vroom. I would not buy a Apple car but a Tesla is on my list for the next vehicle I purchase.. whenever that is. :)

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes we need more all-electric vehicles on the road. Proper ones too, not some weird, dinky hatchbacks like say the BMW i3. By proper I'm talking about vehicles like the Tesla Model S and X. The Chevrolet Bolt is also quite decent, but too small for my tastes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices