Apple cancels major 2024 iPhone upgrade — and it'll hit those on a budget hardest

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me paraphrase:

Apple allegedly canceled an upgrade to the iPhone SE that would have made it look similar to an iPhone X🅁.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Let me paraphrase:

Apple allegedly canceled an upgrade to the iPhone SE that would have made it look similar to an iPhone X??????.

Apple allegedly canceled an upgrade to the iPhone SE that would have allegedly made it look similar to an iPhone X??????.
(Just-Me_D, you were spot on with the exception it felt like it needed one or two more “allegedly” to drive the point home. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple allegedly canceled an upgrade to the iPhone SE that would have allegedly made it look similar to an iPhone Xí ¼íµ.
(Just-Me_D, you were spot on with the exception it felt like it needed one or two more “allegedly” to drive the point home. :)

I re-read what I wrote, and you’re right. I did need to add another use of “allegedly”…. :) ….Good eye.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I re-read what I wrote, and you’re right. I did need to add another use of “allegedly”…. :) ….Good eye.

Lol, nice. I bet you’ve probably got a better eye for it than me D. For me it’s automatic when I hear ‘someone says Apple is not going to do this in 2024’. as I read it i mentally put in ‘allegedly’ or ‘guessing’ or ‘please click here’ after every several words. :).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR