Apple.ca site still hasn't changed to remove the date

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I heard that the 4.24.15 date was being removed due to complaints from customers. I see on the apple.com site that it says coming soon but the apple.ca as of now still has the date guess they are just slowly making the changes.

Watch.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
What I read it sounds like a global thing that's why I was surprised when I went to .ca and still say the date. I'm going to say it probably just hasn't been updated yet.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Eventually you won't see anything about a product before it is released because someone, somewhere will complain about something. It's kind of pathetic really...people getting up in arms about the date listed on the website...and you know the only ones complaining about it are the ones who were late to the party and got later shipping estimates on their order...the same ones who whine and complain because they are so disgustingly entitled and feel they deserve what they want, when they want but are unwilling to do what it takes to make that happen, so they blame it on others when it doesn't.

It's so frustrating...and embarrassing really.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Eventually you won't see anything about a product before it is released because someone, somewhere will complain about something. It's kind of pathetic really...people getting up in arms about the date listed on the website...and you know the only ones complaining about it are the ones who were late to the party and got later shipping estimates on their order...the same ones who whine and complain because they are so disgustingly entitled and feel they deserve what they want, when they want but are unwilling to do what it takes to make that happen, so they blame it on others when it doesn't.

It's so frustrating...and embarrassing really.

Yep they say someone always ruins it for the rest of us. Which is why people don't seem to understand that no matter what Apple does they will always have someone complaining that they didn't do the opposite. I didn't get the big deal myself about available on that date but of course Apple doesn't want to get sued so they change it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep they say someone always ruins it for the rest of us. Which is why people don't seem to understand that no matter what Apple does they will always have someone complaining that they didn't do the opposite. I didn't get the big deal myself about available on that date but of course Apple doesn't want to get sued so they change it.

Nobody would be able to sue Apple for that...they didn't do it out of fear of lawsuit, they did it because they like to appease the monster by giving the whiners what they want. If it makes a few thousand people sleep better at night that the website doesn't say "4/24" on it, they'll do it because they've already sold millions of them, and now they're in the business of maintaining their customer satisfaction level.

It's all a big chess game.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Nobody would be able to sue Apple for that...they didn't do it out of fear of lawsuit, they did it because they like to appease the monster by giving the whiners what they want. If it makes a few thousand people sleep better at night that the website doesn't say "4/24" on it, they'll do it because they've already sold millions of them, and now they're in the business of maintaining their customer satisfaction level.

It's all a big chess game.

What I was reading was saying customers felt that it was a mis-representation because no actual Watches would be avialable in store on that date. So it was more of a shipping date than a date when it would be available. I know people like to sue Apple at the drop of a hat which is why I assumed that some ***** would try to sue for mis-representation. The pain and anguish everyone suffered walking all the way to the Apple store on the 24th only to find out that there were no units being sold.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods