Apple bans ChatGPT at work for its employees

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If these important companies are banning the use of this and other AI apps from work, why would I want to install it on my iPhone? I have privacy concerns just like anybody else.

Reactions: Wotchered

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
If these important companies are banning the use of this and other AI apps from work, why would I want to install it on my iPhone? I have privacy concerns just like anybody else.

Nobody should install these on any phone, ever.
It occurs to me that with all the threats to Apple’s “walled garden” that the app store should start to mark Apple Certified on apps that have been tested by Apple or even a separate section for fully tested apps. This should make Apple take testing apps seriously for a change !

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nobody should install these on any phone, ever.
It occurs to me that with all the threats to Apple’s “walled garden” that the app store should start to mark Apple Certified on apps that have been tested by Apple or even a separate section for fully tested apps. This should make Apple take testing apps seriously for a change !

Agreed. I find the ChatGPT app somewhat alarming, and I’m sure I’m in the minority. Still, the risks, in my opinion, far outweigh the benefits and I don’t think the risks are worth it - at least not to me.

Reactions: HelloNNNewman

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox