Apple already took my payment

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Did Apple take anybody's payment already? They just took mine for the iPhone 6s Plus. They usually do this when an item is shipping out. Every other year it was around Tuesday before the Friday I receive it. This probably doesn't mean anything but it's out of the normal from previous releases.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Did Apple take anybody's payment already? They just took mine for the iPhone 6s Plus. They usually do this when an item is shipping out. Every other year it was around Tuesday before the Friday I receive it. This probably doesn't mean anything but it's out of the normal from previous releases.

They haven't take. Mine yet :( says it will be here the 25th, hope that's still true.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I budgeted for this. I'd have been just as happy if they'd taken the money the same day. I always have money first before I buy something. I can't count the eggs in my basket if they aren't laid yet. Just my opinion of course.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Last edited:

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I had pre ordered through my carrier unfortunately. But,I noticed today my pre ordering charge in my debit card account has disappeared. It was on a hold for 5 business days then as of today it's disappeared from my account completely so I don't know what that means :(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
A charge hitting a credit card or account associated with a debit card typically indicates there's a tracking number assigned to the order and you'll soon get confirmation of that.... Apple has been doing this a while now, and have their process down to a science with the shipping carriers. Barring an act of God/nature, you'll get your device(s) when the email with the tracking number says you will.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
A charge hitting a credit card or account associated with a debit card typically indicates there's a tracking number assigned to the order and you'll soon get confirmation of that.... Apple has been doing this a while now, and have their process down to a science with the shipping carriers. Barring an act of God/nature, you'll get your device(s) when the email with the tracking number says you will.

I sure hope so. I didn't pre order through Apple though,would that make a difference?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox