Apple allowing two step authentication

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I started the sign up process but there's a 3 day waiting period.

the wait is for those who make a major change in their account... like changing passwords to be compliant with password strength (at least 8 characters, 1 capital letter & 1number)... I'm in the same boat...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Very good read on the blog side as well as the How To by Ally who dies a great job. For anyone who wants more security protection it is worth doing this. I did it last night and was pleased with the process.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I got mine set up right away, but I had a secure password and security questions set up.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I need to set this up. Right now I'm trying to remember my darn security questions.. Anyone know how to reset them? I tried to do it by signing in to my apple ID but I didn't see a reset option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I had to call apple to reset mine.

Yeah I think that's what I will have to do. I wonder what happen to the email support they had? If I had a issue it was easy to just email apple support to get my problem solved. Oh well.

Also thanks D I tried that article but was still having problems. I'm going to just call them to get it fixed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I think that's what I will have to do. I wonder what happen to the email support they had? If I had a issue it was easy to just email apple support to get my problem solved. Oh well.

Also thanks D I tried that article but was still having problems. I'm going to just call them to get it fixed.

Okay, and thank you for letting me know. Take care, my friend...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monser