App updates

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I upgraded to iOS 6 I have had very few app updates. I used to get multiple updates a day for my apps and now they are almost non existent. I did get Instagram yesterday but would have thought with the new phone and iOS there would be more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I upgraded to iOS 6 I have had very few app updates. I used to get multiple updates a day for my apps and now they are almost non existent. I did get Instagram yesterday but would have thought with the new phone and iOS there would be more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When did you update to iOS 6? I updated about 30 minutes after it was released and for a few days, I was getting several update notifications for various app. It has now settled down a bit. My point is this: If you've just updated to iOS 6 and you set up your device as new, there is a chance that you downloaded apps that have already been updated for iOS 6.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When did you update to iOS 6? I updated about 30 minutes after it was released and for a few days, I was getting several update notifications for various app. It has now settled down a bit. My point is this: If you've just updated to iOS 6 and you set up your device as new, there is a chance that you downloaded apps that have already been updated for iOS 6.

Very good point made and as I just updated to iOS 6 myself I got quite a few updates but know that alot of my apps were already updated for the new OS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9