App to record online audio?

IlIlIlIlIlIlIl

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Is there an app you'd recommend that would allow me to record and save any kind of online audio so I can record radio shows? Free would be great but may not be possible. All of my searching only showed apps for recording offline audio like lectures, etc.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Is there an app you'd recommend that would allow me to record and save any kind of online audio so I can record radio shows? Free would be great but may not be possible. All of my searching only showed apps for recording offline audio like lectures, etc.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

There are two that I use mucho time.

1. Tune in Radio Pro
2. ooTunes

Both are paid applications.

IlIlIlIlIlIlIl

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Umm I would say off the top right away the easy answer would be to use a separate device to run a recording program with in turn with your other device used to play streaming audio. If it's for the purpose of honestly personal studies or reference the sound quality shouldn't matter to much. So that might be the simplest ideal course.

Cmntg

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
TuneIn Radio Pro previously allowed users to set a timer to record a program at a future day and time. After charging for Pro with this feature, they then removed the option!!! Rating? NO stars