App Store problems

tomdooley

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I got my first iPhone in January 2015, it's a 16GB 5S, running iOS 8.2, I'm based in India.
My phone has been working fine till now, apart from the heating up while playing graphic intensive games.

Today, however, I open my AppStore and it seems barren. In the featured tab, the 'tiles' that say 'Best New Apps' and 'Best New Games' are normal text and cannot be tapped on.

In the top right corner, if I tap on the icon with the 3 lines on it (I guess it shows the wishlist, though I may be wrong), I get this message,
"Your request produced an error.
[newNullResponse]"

If I go to search and search for an app, I get 'No results for XYZ'

I can view the apps I have updated by going to the 'Updates' tab, the screenshots of the apps and description show up alright.

I have switched my phone off and then switched it on. I also held the power and home buttons till it restarted, but the problem persists.

This is my first Apple product, so I would appreciate any help that could solve this issue, freaking out here! :p

Thank you all. :)

artPad

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me too many times during the previous days. I even was not able to download any app. However, looks like Apple fixed these issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyWashington