App store icon missing

I

iMore Question

How do I retrieve this icon, which somehow is lost. Initially it appeared on the top of the screen as App Store.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is a Native App that cannot be removed so you might have accidentally placed it in a folder but if you pull down on the main home screen and use the Spotlight Search that will find it and look in your settings to see if you see iTunes and app store. It will be there and you will find it. At worst reboot your phone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You have not gotten back to us so I am going to have to side despite my answer with Sean and if you did JB it. You are going to have to set it back to stock like it just came out of the box, You will find a hew OS that just hit 7.0..6 and there is a JB already for it should you choose to go back and do it again.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Check your Restrictions and make sure Installing apps isn't disabled. This would cause your App Store to disappear. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions

Waco 01

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Its not only the icon missing but also the application isn't installed. How can I install it, either by phone or pc.help me guys