App for correcting Nerd Neck & Relieve neck and shoulder pain

BenKit

Sep 7, 2024
Visit site
As a developer spending over 10 hours a day in front of a computer, I used to suffer from forward head posture, leading to frequent neck and shoulder pain. To address this, I started doing low-impact exercises and went a step further by becoming a certified stretching coach. Correcting forward head posture and relieving pain requires targeted exercises, and I’ve included everything you need in the NeckFit app. Now, even after long hours of sitting, my body feels great!

Key Features:

Personalized Exercise Plans:
Tailored routines to target forward head posture and strengthen neck muscles, ensuring sustainable results.

Posture Analysis: Analyzes your posture and muscle stiffness to provide feedback for continuous improvement.

Progress Tracking & Notification: Monitor your improvements and stay motivated with visual progress reports and personalized insights.

90-Day Guided Program: Improve flexibility, mobility, and posture with daily guided stretching exercises. (Available with a subscription or after the free trial.)

Interactive Self-Therapy Sessions: Enjoy easy and effective exercises tailored to your daily routine, promoting a pain-free neck and improved posture. (Available with a subscription or after the free trial.)

Whether you're looking to relieve neck pain, improve posture, or incorporate daily stretching exercises, NeckFit provides all the tools you need to transform your health and confidence. Start your 90-day journey to better posture, stretching, and exercise with NeckFit today!

I’ve combined my technical skills and coaching knowledge to create this app. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Download here => https://apps.apple.com/th/app/neckfit-posture-exercises/id6670690205

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics