Anyone with a 10/12 shipping date?

I

iMore Question

Hi all! I originally ordered a 64GB 6s Plus in Space Gray on 9/14 but my transaction was flagged as potential fraud by Capital One. After clearing that up with them, I contacted Verizon, as my order status showed no expected ship date and a "payment not yet taken" notice. Turns out they had to cancel my initial order and place another and this one has an expected ship date of 10/12. I'm sure it's likely paranoia mixed in with anxiety on my part but has anyone else received updates with a ship date in this range? There has been no movement on my order since having it placed it the 2nd time on 9/27. I have talked to both Captial One and Verizon a few times since and been assured by both parties that my card is perfectly fine to be charged and my order is indeed accepted. Of course, my mentality is in the "I'll believe it when I see it" bracket, so I turn the question to fellow consumers.

I will say it is to my understanding that Verizon charges once orders have shipped but I'm primarily concerned with the same problem occuring again despite what I have been told. Any and all further insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Verizon 6s Plus order are marked online if you order today that it would ship 10/26. So they are likely still back ordered.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro