Anyone Using Chrome Browser?

richv77

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I do use Chrome on my PC so I could benefit from bookmarks syncing. Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

Posted via the iMore App for Android

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I use Safari at home. But when away from home, it seems as though Chrome works much better in various locations. Have no clue why.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I use it across three platforms all sync well for me. Haven't experienced lag or any of the problems people are complaining about in safari.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I swear that Google's apps are the only ones on my phone that do not use the swipe to go back gesture that pretty much EVERYTHING else uses since iOS 7 came out. Chrome included. It's irritating.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I tried Chrome a couple times on my phone. Never liked it. I use Safari mostly, but use Puffin some. I really like Puffin. I do all my Flash in Puffin.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Was looking for a good browser for that. Thanks!
I use the free version. We get a lot of eCards that require Flash. Works great in Puffin. I have to copy the link from email and paste it in Puffin' search bar.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What's the difference between the free and paid versions?
$3.99 :D Not sure. The free version has in app of .99 a month for Adobe Flash subscription and something else. I've never paid .99 and I have no problems with the eCards. Some are Adobe. Maybe you get a little free, then pay .99 a month for more. I don't use it for flash that often. Holidays and birthdays. But I like how it presents a desktop view of sites.

Agrinho

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I had the Chrome Browser on my first MacBook as well as Firefox. I used to switch around between Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. I got a MacBook Air in December 2013 and never downloaded Google Chrome. I can't say I miss it. The personal templates were nice, but Safari is still the best browser for me. It's also handy that using Safari on MacBook Air, iPhone and iPad, I can always see tabs that are opened on other devices.

As far as bookmarks go, you can always import your Google Chrome bookmarks to Safari.

MuttX7

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I used Chrome on my 5 but since getting the 6, I've been using Safari. Chrome always worked better on another forum I'm on but I had to use Firefox on my Mac to use the moderator tools. So far, I'm not missing Chrome.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I've tried all the third party browsers, but none work as well as Safari for me. Everything is integrated and works seamlessly, not so with a 3rd party app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I've tried all the third party browsers, but none work as well as Safari for me. Everything is integrated and works seamlessly, not so with a 3rd party app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a big reason for me. Nothing out there integrates as well as Safari for my iOS devices.