Anyone use Spotify Premium?

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
What I'm going to do is wait seven days before I toggle the online off-line toggle and that should wipe out all my saved playlists and that should theoretically delete that one playlist that I can't UNdownload

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Even after switching to a new 7, and a new plan under contract I was relieved that I didn't lose the remaining 4 months on my Spotify Premium, it will just continue until the trial runs out. Awesome.

LuchoRLR

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
For becoming a Spotify Premium user you need a credit card number and personally i have never had any problems when cancelling it.
They playlists you create or you follow will not destroy, doesnt matter if you are premium or free.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
OK so my Spotify premium app, I removed it a couple times because it grew pretty big, I also deleted half of my playlists I don't really have that many, and I didn't download any songs to play in the car and it's still 1.1 gigs. It used to be around 500 MB without downloading any songs to the device to play off-line in the car.

Why is it getting so fat?

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
For becoming a Spotify Premium user you need a credit card number and personally i have never had any problems when cancelling it.
They playlists you create or you follow will not destroy, doesnt matter if you are premium or free.

I'm going to see if Rogers can tack it on to my monthly plan after the six-month trial, that way I won't have to keep buying iTunes cards.

Another thing is I'm curious since I have Apple Pay now, am I able to buy it that way from the App Store? I'm still not clear on that.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Ok I got my Spotify app back down to 75 mb's but it had to be removed a couple times and then it took. Weird.

Even downloading just 4 songs from a playlist doubled the required space to 150 mb's so it doesn't take long to blow through a lot of storage space with this app.

Still dig it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77