Anyone having multi-color lines on screen?

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
While entering my password for the App Store, I noticed some multi-colored lines going through the keyboard. As I typed my password the lines start to disappear. Has this happened to anyone? Other than that I have no complaints.

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
jrock000145 & MathieuLLF, I hope it's just a glitch and it will go away. I know nothing is wrong with the pixels or screen because video and photos are amazing! Just weird though...

Matchoo

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
jrock000145 & MathieuLLF, I hope it's just a glitch and it will go away. I know nothing is wrong with the pixels or screen because video and photos are amazing! Just weird though...

It's obviously a software glitch as it's only happening in certain places but it's still unsettling

Eastie264

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
It happened to me also,I also had a SIM card problem,in which my phone kept saying no sim.So I took my phone to apple today they ran tests on it and restored the phone as well,the verdict was a defective phone,so jam now awaiting delivery for my swap.My advice have you iphone5 checked hopefully its not defective like mine was but the colored lines point to the fact it may be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro