Anyone have tips for fingerprints?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
On the screen specifically? Or the metal frame? The SS versions do show fingerprints, but not that noticeable unless you're looking. On the screen it can be noticeable (more or less depending on which version of the screen you have). I've found a microfiber cloth works well, or breathing on it and wiping it with my [clean] shirt. I also use packets of eye-glass cleaners (they're in small foil packets like handi-wipes, etc.) to clean the screen. I usually clean my glasses, then wipe the screen of my watch and/or phone.

Something like this:

http://smile.amazon.com/Zeiss-Alcohol-Streak-Pre-Moistened-Cleaning/dp/B0155JRBMK

I keep a bunch at work, in the car, and here at home.

brianminor

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah on the screen. With the UI being mostly black to help battery life I notice them way more than on my phone. Just wondering if there was anything to help prevent them somewhat.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah on the screen. With the UI being mostly black to help battery life I notice them way more than on my phone. Just wondering if there was anything to help prevent them somewhat.

Another technique I have for the watch is using my palm. I push my palm diagonally across the screen and it clears the prints well. Depends on how clean your hands are of course.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal