Anyone else who pre-ordered the 6+ through Verizon have this order status?

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I had that until last night...it changed to something like "your order is being processed" and I got a shipping confirmation number this morning. (6+ 64GB silver.)

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I used to have "delivered by October 14". Since yesterday, it has been changed to what you have. I guess Verizon Wireless is trying to sort things out. I heard there is a big shortage of 6+. I just hope it does not affect my order.

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I used to have "delivered by October 14". Since yesterday, it has been changed to what you have. I guess Verizon Wireless is trying to sort things out. I heard there is a big shortage of 6+. I just hope it does not affect my order.

Same here. I hope they get it all sorted out soon. My pre-order conformation email said it would be delivered by 9/19 and then I checked the website status and it went from 10/7 to this.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I had that also until last night, and now this morning I got an email of confirmation being shipped for 9/19, however the tracking numbers are funky, nothing shows up on UPS... I hope it changes soon, but I had that screen all Friday, Saturday until Sunday night when it said that it was being processed and to check back today for a tracking number and I got it

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I had that also until last night, and now this morning I got an email of confirmation being shipped for 9/19, however the tracking numbers are funky, nothing shows up on UPS... I hope it changes soon, but I had that screen all Friday, Saturday until Sunday night when it said that it was being processed and to check back today for a tracking number and I got it

All my previous orders from Verizon (not just Verizon) in the SE US have been delivered via FedEx. Have you tried punching in that tracking number at FedEx to see if it is one of theirs?

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
All my previous orders from Verizon (not just Verizon) in the SE US have been delivered via FedEx. Have you tried punching in that tracking number at FedEx to see if it is one of theirs?

Yeah.... The link on My Verizon directs me to FedEx, but the link on my email sends me to UPS... :(

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a UPS link as well. Maybe they are using UPS to fill the remaining orders?

jalonda73

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have it as well...it changed from 10/7 to that on Friday afternoon. Although I ordered at about 4:15 AM EST, that was the original date. However, fraud prevention told me the ship date was 9/19. I'll just have to wait and see when the Fed Ex guy rings the bell.:mad:

matt8823

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone that has a tracking number could you go to the link and see if the reference number is a number that you recognize like you cell number or something. I remember a couple years ago we were able to obtain tracking info from UPS and FedEx before getting it from verizon by putting in a reference number and the destination zip code. I just can't remember what the reference number was.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Bottom line, I hope we all get our iPhone 6 Plus on Friday if that's the date we have as a confirmation :( still nothing with UPS or FedEx when I try to track my iPhone

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering. Is the deliver by date on the confirmation email binding? Can they just come back and tell us the status has changed and here is your new date?

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering. Is the deliver by date on the confirmation email binding? Can they just come back and tell us the status has changed and here is your new date?

The delivery date can change at any time. Sometimes there are circumstances beyond anyone's control that may cause a change in delivery date. For example, I placed an order with a different company and was given a date. Well there was a snow storm that affected that. I got my package at 9:00 pm the next day.

Delivery dates are always "expected" or "estimated" just in case...

dino325

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
The I bite off all my fingernails tracking thread for iP6 Plus 64GB Preorders! **VERIZON**

Hey guys,
Figured I'd start a more specific thread for those of us who ordered their iP6 Plus 64GB through Verizon's website to better track when our phones start getting sent out. Maybe give a brief summary of what you ordered and keep the thread updated as your start receiving shipment info or back order updates.

For me:
6 Plus 64GB Silver
Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: The I bite off all my fingernails tracking thread for iP6 Plus 64GB Preorders! **VERIZON**

Hey guys,
Figured I'd start a more specific thread for those of us who ordered their iP6 Plus 64GB through Verizon's website to better track when our phones start getting sent out. Maybe give a brief summary of what you ordered and keep the thread updated as your start receiving shipment info or back order updates.

For me:
6 Plus 64GB Silver
Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

Why limited to 64 GB units only? I ordered the 128 GB, but also through Verizon and should be in the same boat, right?