Anyone else who pre-ordered the 6+ through Verizon have this order status?

dino325

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Keep the hope alive guys. I think if you ordered within the first 15 minutes of preorders opening you've got a good chance of receiving your phone on Friday. Hopefully it's not the case but with the hype around this release ya gotta wonder how long it took for Verizon's initial supply of preordered +'s to deplete..

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
It's not looking that way for me, kinda bummed out since VZWs shyte crashed just after I hit "continue" on the "Pay/Enter your Credit Card Information Screen".... Now I'm delayed until the 17th of October, according to the order but the VZW rep told me different... Wonder which will come true.

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
It's not looking that way for me, kinda bummed out since VZWs shyte crashed just after I hit "continue" on the "Pay/Enter your Credit Card Information Screen".... Now I'm delayed until the 17th of October, according to the order but the VZW rep told me different... Wonder which will come true.

When did you order?

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I had the order completely placed for 2 - 128GB Gray/Silver iPhone 6+'s at like 0301EST. I clicked "Continue" on the payment page and that's when their system crapped out. I stayed up for another hour trying to get in but only got "page not found" or "cannot load ECPD profile". I gave up at like 0405EST. When I woke up at 0520EST on 9/12/2014, I ran over to the computer, woke it up, and started all over again. Everything went through without a hitch at that time.

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION!!!! I placed my order between 3:15 and 3:20am Eastern Time on the morning of 9/12 and looks like I'm getting my 128GB Gold 6 Plus on 9/19!! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410961415.017243.jpg

Last edited:

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Since my status has not changed on the VzW web site, I went ahead and called CS. They told me my record still shows delivery date of October 14. They just cannot update the web site properly, probably because they are overwhelmed. As long as I can get my 6+ by Oct 14, I am good. It will give Apple time to fix any defect (it is probable since this is the first time they produce a phone of that configuration). Also, it will give LifeProof some time to come up with a case for the 6+. It will save me some money not to have to buy an interim case because a waterproof case is what I really want. :)

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Since my status has not changed on the VzW web site, I went ahead and called CS. They told me my record still shows delivery date of October 14. They just cannot update the web site properly, probably because they are overwhelmed. As long as I can get my 6+ by Oct 14, I am good. It will give Apple time to fix any defect (it is probable since this is the first time they produce a phone of that configuration). Also, it will give LifeProof some time to come up with a case for the 6+. It will save me some money not to have to buy an interim case because a waterproof case is what I really want. :)

What time did you order?

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well my FedEx tracking updated around 5 an ET and the phone is again underway. Nice that it finally is leaving the Memphis depot.