Anyone else uses their new iPhone 11 without any case or screen protector ?

PKK77

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
So ...
Long story short I bought an iPhone 11 in green on launch day then swapped it after a week for an iPhone 11 Pro Max which after two weeks swapped it back for an iPhone 11 Green 256GB

Is it the best smartphone in the world ? No it certainly isn’t
But I believe it’s the best smartphone experience I’ve ever had and everyday I love it even more .

Having said all that I believe the experience is at its maximum level of joy if used as God -or Apple- intended : to be used stripped of any plastic protector that reduces the feel of that beautiful screen. Cases and other contraptions are even more blasphemous in my opinion ! Why would you want to hide that beautiful green colour which let’s face it ;is one of the reasons why we love this line of iPhone - the colours

So if you’re like me let me know so I don’t feel I’m the only ***** in this forum !

Screenshot 2019-09-21 at 12.02.45.JPG

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I use all of my devices without a case nor a screen protector. I do prefer the feel of the XS Max in the hand when compared to the 11 Pro Max.

P.S. that’s a beautiful green!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like TripleOne, I do not put a screen protector or a case on my iPhone, my MacBook or my Watch...

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Well I don't use mine naked. Not because I'm worried about damage, but more because the device has ZERO texture and I'll drop it very easily. It's almost like trying to hold onto a wet bar of soap.

Slash82

May 8, 2018
Visit site
I always put on and recommend screen protectors - which one? Almost does not matter.

Why?
iPhone displays (as almost all other displays on the market) are made of glass, which means hardness:
6 (out of 10) on Moh's scale of hardness.

Metals (like knives, keys etc.) are on a 4-5, but minerals like sand/dust are on a 7.

Which (surprise) means, knives and keys won't leave any marks - but ordinary dust, pocket sand and sand will leave marks over time, like micro scratches.
Even if this won't bother you - your phone will be.
Micro scratches will weaken it's resistance against drops - just mark a glass surface and put little pressure on it, it will
crack easy as a toothpick.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Always use a case, don't normally go with the screen protector. But just to try it out went with a liquid screen protector, and so far it working.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Things cost too much to not protect em in my opinion. Been rocking a spigen glass & an (PRODUCT)RED leather for my pro max since purchase.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73