Anyone else here either have or are getting multiple watches?

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I have a S2 Grey Sport and a S2 Black SS, one for excercise/activity and one for "dress" wear. The only negative for me is noticing the brighter screen on the Sport when I put on the SS...

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I had the Gear S3 Frontier and it was an incredible watch and the stand alone feature was incredible, but I just didn't like the integration with my iphone. I had it synced to a Galaxy S7E and it was amazing, but not amazing enough to give up my iphone.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I had the Gear S3 Frontier and it was an incredible watch and the stand alone feature was incredible, but I just didn't like the integration with my iphone. I had it synced to a Galaxy S7E and it was amazing, but not amazing enough to give up my iphone.

I go back and forth which is why I have so many phones and devices. Since buying my Apple watch, I was all about the iPhone and had all three of my T-Mobile sims in iPhones. Now I'm kind of going back to using my Note 5 and S7 Edge and I now have my 6S paired with an Apple watch.

I also got out my Gear S and charged it have it paired with one of my S7 Edge phones. After not using the Gear S watch for 6 months at least, I fell in love with that huge display again.

I want another Gear watch but since it's so close to summer, might as well wait for the new Gear release in the fall.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2