Anyone else have an instance or fix for an odd looking green square on their iPad?

pjwk81

Aug 25, 2019
Visit site
Anyone else have an instance or fix an odd looking green square on their iPad? I have it in portrait on multiple wallpapers (slightly different shape/size on each) on my 12.9 Pro (IPad OS Beta) but it's not a screen issue as it goes away in landscape or if I open an app. Not a huge deal but just odd looking.

pjwk81

Aug 25, 2019
Visit site
Re: Weird Green Rectangle on Home Screen

VWuWqya.jpg

3MmJJ1O.png

dennixnl

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
Anyone else have an instance or fix an odd looking green square on their iPad? I have it in portrait on multiple wallpapers (slightly different shape/size on each) on my 12.9 Pro (IPad OS Beta) but it's not a screen issue as it goes away in landscape or if I open an app. Not a huge deal but just odd looking.

3B535846-3826-4C7A-8F6F-527D4648CACC.jpg

I have exact the same problem on my ipad with 13.1 official release.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Weird Green Rectangle on Home Screen

I just updated and luckily am not experiencing this. If you change wallpaper is it still there? Try that to rule out wallpaper bug. Maybe wallpaper got corrupted during update. I don’t know, just spitballing here

NewTwoton

Oct 24, 2019
Visit site
This was the problem! It’s actually in the wallpaper, when you go to change the wallpaper you’ll see the green square in the little preview pane), I changed it and now it’s gone.

I tried everything to get that thing off my screen including two factor recents!

Thanks!

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This was the problem! It’s actually in the wallpaper, when you go to change the wallpaper you’ll see the green square in the little preview pane), I changed it and now it’s gone.

I tried everything to get that thing off my screen including two factor recents!

Thanks!

Awesome!! The simple fixes are the best fixes. Glad it wasn’t a hardware issue

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87