Anyone else getting delays in shipment notifications for their XS?

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine are in a truck headed my way. It did give me a map to follow saying they’d be here before 3pm but that’s gone. Fairly confident they’ll show some time today.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
They’re here!
f5a8c339381a077f86a79714321b8d8a.jpg

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Preordered mine from T Mobile on the 17th and was supposed to have it today. I have ordered a couple of new iPhones from them in the past and always had my device on launch day.

Checked my order status today and still says it’s being processed. Called them and still waiting for an answer as to why my device hasn’t been shipped yet?

Very disappointed with how my order was handled and this might even cause me to look for a different carrier after 10 years.

Tired in incompetence when your paying good money for a product and not updating their website, so I don’t have to keep calling customer service because their website is useless. Not a happy camper at the moment.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I didn't order mine or my wife's until September 19th and it originally showed arriving October 9th for both. Mine has already shipped but not my wife's. I feel slightly bad but enough to not use it when it arrives.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with T Mobile and they discovered my preorder was “frozen” in the system and was never processed which is a crock.

As I told the supervisor, they better be fixing the issues with their lousy website or they will be loosing customers instead of getting new ones.

No excuse for stuff like that to happen with the money these companies are making, no excuses.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Beautiful!
That’s a complete set.

Haha, yeah. First time I didn’t go with Space Gray. My daughter has gone Gold the last couple of times. Husband stuck with tried and true.

I can’t believe how surprised I am by them, they’re stunning. The 7s we’re passing down to the younger kids seem tiny in comparison.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Preordered mine from T Mobile on the 17th and was supposed to have it today. I have ordered a couple of new iPhones from them in the past and always had my device on launch day.

Checked my order status today and still says it’s being processed. Called them and still waiting for an answer as to why my device hasn’t been shipped yet?

Very disappointed with how my order was handled and this might even cause me to look for a different carrier after 10 years.

Tired in incompetence when your paying good money for a product and not updating their website, so I don’t have to keep calling customer service because their website is useless. Not a happy camper at the moment.

Has your service gotten worse lately? I have T-mobile and I lost two bars of service at my house. I was hoping the new band support on the XS max would fix it, but it didn’t.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Has your service gotten worse lately? I have T-mobile and I lost two bars of service at my house. I was hoping the new band support on the XS max would fix it, but it didn’t.

I have noticed their service has been more spotty then usual, overall my service is good, it’s the customer service and their website that’s needs a major overhaul.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Just got off the phone with T Mobile and they discovered my preorder was “frozen” in the system and was never processed which is a crock.

As I told the supervisor, they better be fixing the issues with their lousy website or they will be loosing customers instead of getting new ones.

No excuse for stuff like that to happen with the money these companies are making, no excuses.

I originally tried to order my phones through T-mobile but it ended up being a huge hassle and just went through Apple instead. I signed up for the upgrade program but have no intention of upgrading in a year. Apparently Apple also has a regular payment program similar to the upgrade program except Apple care isn't automatically added in and with the upgrade program you get the unlocked version of the phone instead of carrier version

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I didn't order mine or my wife's until September 19th and it originally showed arriving October 9th for both. Mine has already shipped but not my wife's. I feel slightly bad but enough to not use it when it arrives.

Update...
Mine is now arriving on Monday and my wife's on Tuesday.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
WOW, I went to three different stores/carriers on launch day and the only new iPhone that was released and kinda hard to get was the Space Gray 512GB (Only one of the 3 stores I visited had two in stock)...not sure why there would be a delays on pre-orders...there are plenty to go around in my area.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I am using FB messenger to communicate with the folks at T Mobile and try and find out what happened to my preorder.

They said someone will follow up on Monday, now it’s wait and see.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am using FB messenger to communicate with the folks at T Mobile and try and find out what happened to my preorder.

They said someone will follow up on Monday, now it’s wait and see.

No delays on my Xs and Xs Max ordered from Tmo. Got them both on launch day.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
No delays on my Xs and Xs Max ordered from Tmo. Got them both on launch day.

That’s great, I am glad everyone got their devices on time. This is the second time they have screwed up my preorder and might be the last one, might be time for a change and switch to Verizon if they don’t make this right this time around.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That’s great, I am glad everyone got their devices on time. This is the second time they have screwed up my preorder and might be the last one, might be time for a change and switch to Verizon if they don’t make this right this time around.

I would have cancelled and bought in store considering the stores were well stocked throughout the weekend in all colors except 512 GB. Those were limited.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I finally received my tracking information from T Mobile today on my XS I preordered on the first day of preordering.

This was the worst transaction I have had in a long time from these folks and will never order another device from them again and I have spent a lot of money with these people.

Should have never have come to this if they would have done their job and processed my order properly in the first place. Their website and iPhone apps are terrible and are not what I would expect from a billion dollar company in 2018.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR