Anyone Else Bored With Their iPhone?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Not I. I've tried other platforms in the past and always come back to my iPhone. Recently I had to restore my iPhone 5 which removed my jailbreak. Thought I would get bored, however, as it turns out I am liking my iPhone 5 even more so now. :)

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't spend every god given moment staring at my wallpaper. It's nice to change it every couple of weeks but I'm not interested in fish swimming around or a twister on my home screen using battery.

I spend my time using apps the main experience of a smart phone. IOS 7 will help to add some improvements to customising your phone.

I am looking forward to the transparency iOS 7 offers and much more. Loving my iphone 5.

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I drank the kool-aid i'm afraid. If I don't have my iPhone I go through withdraws. And for whatever reason I con't get used to Android. It might be because I have older devices still on 2.3.5

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I tended to get bored with the iPhone, but the androids never work as well.

The so-called Apple tax is just the price one pays for a premium product.

heberman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't bored, but I was ready for a change. So I traded my black iPhone 5 for a white iPhone 5 and I ditched the case I was using. Now, with a different color and no case, it's like a completely different phone. :)

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I come from Android (among other systems). The freedom is great but it's also it's negative point for me personally. That freedom makes me not able to put down the phone. Just to sit and play with homescreen setups. Fun for a while. Like a crack addiction in the end.

I feel best in a more locked down system. Besides, iOS 7 is around the corner and I think you will like it. It will make the phone feel like a totally new one. I'm running the beta since day 1 and I love it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not bored at all. My 4S is great and I'm waiting for iOS 7.

+1. I'm not bored of my 4S either & can't wait till iOS7 is released as well. I'm really looking forward to updating my phone - there are quite a few features Apple added that I know I will use & use enjoy...the new "control center" being one of them :)

I did go through a brief period the past month of some frustration because my eyes are not as good as they were, so longing for a bit larger screen almost made me go SGS4, and while it's still not completely out of my sights, I still don't think I will switch. I love the apps that I have on my 4S and how everything functions for me on a daily basis. I hate to say it, but "it just works" for me indeed, and helps me stay organized as well:)

zebulun12

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Not bored at all with my 4S. Every time I think I've done everything, I find a new app or or learn another tip. I really loved my Blackberry, but I'm in love with my iPhone! Can't wait for iOS 7 and the 5S/6.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Not really. I have an iP5 HTC One and an iPad. So, since I'm always jumping back and forth I honestly don't get a chance to be bored. Google Hangouts, HBO Go and Netflix across the board. Always working and entertained. Cheers!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I tend to get bored but that's not a knock on the 5 at all. I love my 5. I'd be bored with the S4 or any other phone after I was finished setting it up and tinkering. With me it's just the fact that there's little left to discover or tweak with phones. It evolved from a little interest (flip phones) to amazement (original iPhone) to obsession (Iphone 4) to what it is for me today (iphone 5).....my most cherished item that I feel I have mastered....but conversely have little left to learn or change. Jailbreaking quenched this a bit, then putting iOS 7 beta renewed the desire. Now, I bide my time waiting for the 5S. I am a victim of my own traits lol.

pmcglynn72

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
This is my first ever iPhone after 4 years of android I decided to try iPhone, it shipped with iOS 6.1.4 . I'll be a ton less bored after I can jailbreak it and customize it and get some cool apps

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I got bored after about a year and a half. I moved on to android and have awesome battery life, i get 2 days easily out of my device. I am not bored nor have i had any issues with lag, freezing up or overheating. I have only tried a custom launcher 1 time only to go back to stock. I have a simple black background. Yes i loved my iPhone but with hardware issues and while still in warranty apple told me nothing was wrong, gave me a bad taste for them. Apple is not for everyone and the same goes for android,blackberry and windows devices. BTW my current device is a Motorola Razr Maxx HD

cckgz4

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't necessarily bored when I gave up my 5. Like with other phones I've owned, yes I grew tired of them, but I never gave them up for that sole reason. Like most of my other devices I let go, the 5 just didn't do it for me as far as battery life goes, plus I had to fork over money for a brand new charger after the other one broke. I could possibly go back to iPhone if they have a phone with a bigger battery

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I also had got bored. Jumped over to android, 4 months of that was enough for me.
Learned my lesson, back to iPhone for good.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
The OP was asking if anyone else was bored with their iPhone... why do some take that opportunity to bash another OS???

To answer the OP's question, yes I am finding myself bored right now and have jumped ship a few times only to come back very quickly. I again am contemplating test driving the HTC One once it arrives on Verizon. With Sense 5 covering Android it appears to make Android clean and simple but still allow for options if you so desire. If I do, I know I will likely come back, but it's nice to just scratch the itch every now and then :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh