Anyone carry an android AND iPhone?

DominionRoofs

Oct 8, 2018
Visit site
I’m loving my Pro Max but part of my is always board with IOS. I kinda want to pick up a Note 10+ or a OnePlus. Most of the reason is that I have a small company and do EVERYTHING on my phone. The Note would make sense with the s-pen and true multitasking. The reason I like iPhone is mostly because my whole family has them and iMessage/FaceTime. Also love the smoothness. Thinking about picking up an old SE or the se 2020 for communication with the fam..along with a top Android phone for work/pleaseure. Has anyone done this?

mark233

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a Pro Max as my regular, but I keep handy (and still use) any one of the Androids I have (LG G8, Razer Phone 2, Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact). At the moment I prefer the Pro Max. I usually just have the LG with me along with the Max.

ValerieAnne

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6s, which I've had for over a year, and just really started using this last week (probably because I just got my first Apple Watch). My regular phone is a Samsung S7 or LG G7 Thinq.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
11 Pro and a Blackberry Key2 LE.
The 11 Pro is my daily driver (although bored like the OP; Mac & iPad integration, camera etc.).
But I enjoy the typing on a real keyboard so much that I won't get rid of the BB any time soon.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm strictly on iOS girl. And I can't imagine juggling two phones. There have been a few times where I've had to deal with my husband's iPhone in addition to mine, and it's awkward. It doesn't help that I'm a klutz either! :D

tippmann15

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
I was carrying a N10+ and the 11PM, I have swapped to an iPhone 11/11PM combo until the next LG V series or Note comes out.

The note 10+ was an amazing phone, not going to take anything away from it. It just wasn’t an iPhone.

bgapfire

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I've always carried both. I enjoy both operating systems but lean more Android. I just wish they could come up with a phone that implements all of the positives from each. Because Apple manufactures their phone, the integration makes for better optimization. The thing I love is also what I dislike. I truly enjoy the customization, notifications, and file system in Android. I guess I'll keep carrying both for now. Currently have a XR and Ultra.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Don’t really see the point in 2020.

I use two iPhones, love the way iOS keeps both phones in complete sync.

Messages, phone calls, documents, apps, and even cut and paste between both phones, it’s a really great experience. When you add an iPad Pro, AirPods pro, and the Apple Watch the ecosystem becomes unrivaled.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I carry an 11 pro max and note 10+ unlocked. I have my moments where I get bored so I’ll switch to android and realize how ugly it can be sometimes. I’ve also just discovered how sexual it is to use my iPhone without a case.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I used to have one Android and one IPhone but now I only have a IPhone 11 Pro Max. I am so satisfied with iOS that I haven’t even considered to buy a Android to switch between.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I use an IPhone 11 Pro Max as my daily driver. Being in Real Estate I’ve decided to open a second line for business purposes so that I can have some separation and for that line I’m using a Galaxy S20. Mainly so I can have something different. Apple is my go to though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73