Anyone besides me loving iMovies?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I love it so far, took a short video of the wifey and dog while eating breakfast, and on lunch now I am editing on my GD iPhone 4, lol. Anyway it rocks and love iMovie? Anyone post any iMovie vids yet here? I'd love to see them!

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
i Can't Find it...where is it in the app store? never mind just found it, however if you search for imovie it does not show up...you have to go to "featured" ios4 apps

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I love it so far, took a short video of the wifey and dog while eating breakfast, and on lunch now I am editing on my GD iPhone 4, lol. Anyway it rocks and love iMovie? Anyone post any iMovie vids yet here? I'd love to see them!

BuddyBoy!!

You said it bro...iMovie is amazing! I just played with it for 10 minutes and loved what I saw,,,, I just hope down the road apple comes out with more themes and transition options....I am gonna try to make one or two movies in a near future,

:cool:

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
BuddyBoy!!

You said it bro...iMovie is amazing! I just played with it for 10 minutes and loved what I saw,,,, I just hope down the road apple comes out with more themes and transition options....I am gonna try to make one or two movies in a near future,

:cool:

I'm sure we'll see some more templates down the line for sure. If not, maybe some of us crafty users can make our own one day!