Anybody Still Waiting?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
mine comes on tuesday from Apple

How did you find this out? Were you one of the ones who gave them your e-mail and then they emailed you when yours was supposed to arrive at the store? I ask because there were rumors that Apple stores did this in the days previous to launch when they had sold out of the pre-orders.

budd1e_lee

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I talked to them at the store I ordered from earlier today. They said they had been told the 27th or theh 30th. Obviously it wasn't the 27th. I actually used to work for BBY for 5 years, in a couple different areas of the company. Their ship dates are't incredibly accurate, especially not for something like this that comes in drop shipments, not on the regular truck runs.

McIPhone

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
My very first iPhone is scheduled to ship from Apple on July 14th. Man, that seems like a long time. Tried to pre-order from 6:30AM on 6/15 and didn't get through until 8:30PM on 6/16.

Mac

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
How did you find this out? Were you one of the ones who gave them your e-mail and then they emailed you when yours was supposed to arrive at the store? I ask because there were rumors that Apple stores did this in the days previous to launch when they had sold out of the pre-orders.

I ordered for Apple.com, I was in the second batch to ship on July 2nd or 3rd... Mine is shipping early for some reason... Apple emails you the fedex tracking info so I can see it is coming tomorrow

S

stphnman20

I ordered for Apple.com, I was in the second batch to ship on July 2nd or 3rd... Mine is shipping early for some reason... Apple emails you the fedex tracking info so I can see it is coming tomorrow

Hopfully that means theres going to be a new batch coming in..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox