Anybody have perfect bluetooth?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I listen to music on bluetooth 100% of the time. I have been disturbed to see reports of noisy bluetooth. Does anybody have great bluetooth or is this problem universal? I have no interest in buying and hoping for an update that might never come. Thanks!

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I listen to music on bluetooth 100% of the time. I have been disturbed to see reports of noisy bluetooth. Does anybody have great bluetooth or is this problem universal? I have no interest in buying and hoping for an update that might never come. Thanks!

No issues here. I use Bluetooth in my car everyday for about 4 hours minimum. The only issues I have are trouble connecting but that is crappy Ford Sync rather than any issue with my phone.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I know if I have a problem to exchange phone rather than return it. You've been very helpful. I appreciate it.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
The only place I have issue with is in my car. Its slow to connect and usually takes a minute or two. Its improved since 10.0 was launched though. Every other bluetooth device I have (headphones, speakers, etc) it works flawlessly. Its weird because I know its not my car that's the problem since every other OS has worked perfectly with it, and its a newer car.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods