• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Anybody going anywhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I saw Rene Richie’s X and came right over! I literally was gonna post an issue with my kids device that stumped me which is why I come here these days. I’m not as active as I used to be but y’all are great help when I can’t figure it out! Anybody going anywhere else or just scattering!

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Let’s keep all that information on a single thread, so that it’s easier to find :)

https://forums.imore.com/threads/imore-imore-forums-closure.467894/

I’m still evaluating my options. I’ll update when I have figured out what I do.

I didn’t see that one! Should I reply there and delete this one? I may have been in another one but lost track of it and stayed here and I’m not terribly active here these days. I’m not as much of a geek over iPhones as I used to be and I’m one of the ones keeping mine longer.

Reactions: Annie_M

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I didn’t see that one! Should I reply there and delete this one? I may have been in another one but lost track of it and stayed here and I’m not terribly active here these days. I’m not as much of a geek over iPhones as I used to be and I’m one of the ones keeping mine longer.
I wouldn’t delete this thread because someone could instinctively go to this forum instead of the Lounge, but I would definitely post in that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member