Anybody else having a problem actually GETTING a 6S+?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've made 2 iPhone reservation using the 8AM trick. The first one took me only 1 try and the 2nd one took me 2 days.

That's not bad! I think Apple is doing a better job keeping up with demand this time around.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I originally had a White/Silver and afterwards really just wanted the grey/black since I find the white face a bit jarring at times. Of course finding any Apple store with stock of 128GB phones is nearly impossible, I will be taking my unopened White/Gold back since its just not what I wanted. I did use the sites mentioned by fadelogic and actually found one about an hour from me at a retailer. I will of course call to confirm before I drive.

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a gold 6s+ and RG 6s (64gb) from Verizon on 10/9 and I'm showing an estimated ship date of 11/2. 2 weeks to go...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
My 6s+ should be on my desk tomorrow morning. FedEx tracking says it was put on the delivery vehicle for delivery Saturday, but since FedEx doesn't do weekend deliveries...

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I got the 2-6th of November. No updates yet but hopefully soon!

My brother walked in to the local Verizon store yesterday and walked out with a 128gb space gray 6s, but I avoid the carrier stores like the plague if I can help it. Hoping that the Verizon website is just under promising, but we shall see. Seems my 6s Plus might be the holdup.

nnj155

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I posted earlier in this thread about waiting for my 6s+ and being told by Apple store and Best Buy employees to forget about until November. Well, there's apparently been a reversal and now my local Apple stores and Best Buys are lousy with 6s+ models and I could pretty much get one any day I wanted to.

Yet Verizon still has me on track for a 10/26 delivery (which I doubt) with no updates. Honestly the only thing stopping me from going to get one is that the girl at the Verizon store who helped me get my order in would lose her commission. However, if my delivery/ship date slips past the 26th with no update or explanation, I'm going to seriously considering cancelling my order and going somewhere else.

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Here in Belgium it was the 6AM trick, lol. I got lucky on the first day after the launch. (iPhone 6S+ Rose Gold)

I thought it was 8am in the U.K. to until I checked, and it's 6am as well. But I can't be bothered to get up at 6am to check stock so I'm still just gonna wait for the one I ordered to arrive.

fadedlogic

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
FINALLY, received my 64gb Space Gray 6s+ today, busy updating, etc. Quite a step up from my iPhone 5, it's almost comical seeing them side by side. Definitely feels a great deal more substantial. Hope everyone else receives theirs in short order.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
FINALLY, received my 64gb Space Gray 6s+ today, busy updating, etc. Quite a step up from my iPhone 5, it's almost comical seeing them side by side. Definitely feels a great deal more substantial. Hope everyone else receives theirs in short order.

Welcome to iMore and ConGrats on your new iPhone 6s Plus...ENJOY the site

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Mines still processing, does anybody else happen to have a phone also due for delivery 2-6 November?

Nov 2 w/ Verizon. They charged my card today, but the rep I spoke with on the phone told me he can't promise it'll ship sooner than the 2nd which I was originally quoted. They put my order on hold for a billing issue (my card on file had expired) so I took care of that on the phone and hoped they'd push up my ship date since they charged me the $88 sales tax today.

gkl

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered Oct 7th, ship originally expected on the 26th, but today there is no date. Delays...

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Check the apple store website every 5 min. Yesterday around 2:00 they had almost every model of the 6s + in stock. That is how i got mine, i checked the website every 5 min and grabbed one quick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh