Any rumors of an iPad Pro with 3D Touch/updated iPad Pro coming soon?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if there is a new iPad rumored on the horizon (possibly September with the new iPhone? or in October/November - about a year from its release date). I didn't see any forum for a rumored iPad in the rumored devices/software section of the forum.

I'm planning on purchasing a device for law school this coming fall, but being the kind of person who always wants the latest and greatest, would not be happy if I purchased a $1k+ device and then had the new model come out a month or two after.

Any thoughts?

Currently have a Mid-2014 MacBookPro 15" with just about all the bells and whistles, so I won't be looking for a new laptop for another year or two most likely, but I really want something lighter and capable to use for notes/readings/pdfs/powerpoints/etc ... the iPad Pro 12.9 w/ keyboard and pen seems like the ideal option, but again... I would be pretty upset (with myself) if I purchased one in September just for a new model to be released. [I also have the 6S+ and whenever I take out my current iPad Air2, it takes a few seconds to realize that I can't use TouchID or 3D touch on that device... two small things that REALLY make a difference].

Thanks in advance for any opinions!

yoshimiya08

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I'll probably wait it out then. Notes and stuff will always be transferable between mbp and iPad when the time comes :D
I'm happy with my 12.9 pro. If there is an update to the pro, I would still be happy with my current pro iPad.
The 2015 iPad Pro is a very capable device to stand the test of time.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm happy with my 12.9 pro. If there is an update to the pro, I would still be happy with my current pro iPad.
The 2015 iPad Pro is a very capable device to stand the test of time.

Count me in!

I can't imagine what new features iOS 10 will bring to the iPad Pro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151