Any rear clear protectors out yet?

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I want to use my iPhone without a case! But im really scared to scratch it! Is there anything like Zaggs' invisible shield or something similar to that out on the market?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
... Well there's Zagg's invisible shield. You can order from them or I know AT&T stocks the full body dry install, since I have it on my phone. :)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd steer clear if Speigen screen protectors. I just read a post on here by Irish Rose (who is a great member of the community) and she has had a TERRIBLE experience with the company. I'd say try Zagg - they make an incredible product!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
theres a lot of front and back screen protector at amazon or ebay and is cheaper than a name brand,things to consider though if you want the dry or wet application.
for me i really like the dry because its usually cheaper and it looks better than the wets ones(zagg or ghost armour etc) and also if you want the full body protection(front,back,sides) then go with zagg or ghost armour.The full body protector usually dont fit with a lot cases though:(

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Best skins ever also sells rear protectors. I totally recommend them. Easy to apply. Great reviews and many here have used them. The dry screen protector didn't look so well on my black slate i5. Best skins ever (wet) does. It adheres quite well to the back. FYI I have a BSE full body protection (front/back/sides)

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've personally had no problems with Spigen. I've ordered several times and not one issue. Irish Rose definitely got unlucky because I've also called them about a few issues and they have sent me out new SP's without any problems, although YMMV, not all experiences may be the same. Maybe they are all a bunch of jerks and I got lucky. Having said that, Power Support is probably one of, if not, the best company out there to get protectors from. I actually just ordered from them. I haven't tried out their back protectors yet but if they are anything like the front, than they will be amazing.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I purchased this one from eBay last week. So far I like it, however, due to being a three piece design it was hard to get the one that goes around the camera lens on. I think it would be better if this were a one piece design instead of three.

yzupygaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I bought s full body kit from amazon made by Skinomi. Very nice IMO and was only $6.
Bonus, they included a 25% off coupon and a coupon for a free screen only for any device if I complete a survey. Not bad...

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I purchased this one from eBay last week. So far I like it, however, due to being a three piece design it was hard to get the one that goes around the camera lens on. I think it would be better if this were a one piece design instead of three.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/23/yzupygaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Found these on their site. It's 1 piece, not 3, but it's a wet install: iPhone 5 Incredible Shield Full Body Screen Protection Film Set | SPIGEN SGP

Attachments

• iphone5_incredible_0001_background_copy_2.jpg
    iphone5_incredible_0001_background_copy_2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 36

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I recommend Ghost Armor. They have great clear skins for the back, sides, and front of the phone. They have great customer service and IMO their product is far superior to invisible shields and best skin ever. They are very sturdy and fit perfect. I've had mine on since day 1 and they still look great.