• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

any one waiting till Black Friday?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not in the market for them right now, but if I were, I would NOT wait til Black Friday to get them. In fact, I try not to be anywhere near a mall, shopping center or retail store on Black Friday ...lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would NOT wait til Black Friday to get them. In fact, I try not to be anywhere near a mall, shopping center or retail store on Black Friday ...lol

LOL. EXACTLY this, plus nothing is ever on sale that I want anyway...LOL

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
There are places that you can catch them for $15 off right now. Which is the best you will probably find period, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Freaky Tuesday or otherwise. New  products dont really go "on sale", unless you count their BS 10% off sale for Black Friday. Black Friday really is for Amazon to push more dirt cheap Echo home spying devices for the NSA.

just1083

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I personally wouldn’t wait until Black Friday. I can’t imagine there would be huge discounts worth waiting for. I just ordered mine and they will be here in 4 days.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've done better by waiting until after Black Friday. Santa has been formally alerted that I want AirPods Pro for Christmas. As his chief elf, you can be sure that I will be doing my due diligence in finding a deal! :D I'll be referring to Thrifter as well as other sites. Oh, and if any of you hear of a good deal, please let me know! :D

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I've done better by waiting until after Black Friday. Santa has been formally alerted that I want AirPods Pro for Christmas. As his chief elf, you can be sure that I will be doing my due diligence in finding a deal! I'll be referring to Thrifter as well as other sites. Oh, and if any of you hear of a good deal, please let me know!

Depends where your from in Europe you can use https://www.pricerunner.com/

https://www.pricerunner.com/pl/94-5...ing-Headsets/Apple-AirPods-Pro-Compare-Prices

dunno what site like it you can use in the U.S ect uk version of pricerunner some are cheap £223 I would not trust I would only trust amzon,curry’s,Argos on uk version buy get from them other cheaper ones at your own risk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh okay, but as I stated in my previous post the ones that come with the Airpods Pro are really good. I'm sure one of many companies will make third party adaptable ear cushions for them in the coming months.

Send me yours, so I can see if they'll stay in my ears. Ain't buying without trying first. I promise to send them back.

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Send me yours, so I can see if they'll stay in my ears. Ain't buying without trying first. I promise to send them back.

Hahaha I seen them in Apple store to day and are really small tho I did not get them as you can not put own buds on you want 3rd party tho hopefully some one will make foam ones for them
5bfd2eee25980bb4149c0d174e11bdd8.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha I seen them in Apple store to day and are really small tho I did not get them as you can not put own buds on you want 3rd party tho hopefully some one will make foam ones for them
5bfd2eee25980bb4149c0d174e11bdd8.jpg

I saw a couple of different brands of replacement tips on Amazon. I'm not sure Comply has made any yet.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman