Any chance we are in for some pleasant surprises?

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like to the best of our knowledge we are already aware of many of the attributes and shortcomings of the iPhone 5, however I keep thinking back to how Tim Cook has said that he is doubling down on Apple's secrecy. If that is the case, I can't help but wonder if maybe there will be any pleasant surprises today - perhaps we will find out that the 5 will be even better than we have been lead to be believe. I hope I don't get raked over the coals for this, however thus far I am not seeing the iPhone 5 as that big of an upgrade as compared to the 4S.

Anyone think there is much of chance that Cook really has doubled down on secrecy and we are in for a shock/surprise today? Either way, we should be in for a very interesting day! :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple always has something to surprise us with...I guess the "pleasant" part just comes down to how open you are to what they are bringing to the table. Some people won't be happily surprised by anything, others (like myself) will enjoy anything unexpected (as it adds to the expectation level of using something I'm not used to).

I have no doubt they have some cool things to bring to the table today that we've yet to see.

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they will introduce variations to the Siri's tone. =p Like make it more humanly.
Then you could choose either the voice of a cute girl or sexy or hot or seductive depending on you mood. mmmm

snuffleupagus99

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Almost everything we know is form related, software capabilities and overall function are mostly question marks at this time. I'm sure there's a surprise or two coming, especially to those who think they already know everything about it based on leaked pictures of the parts.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I?m hoping for a totally different phone surprise, but I doubt it. Over the years the rumors seem to live up to the truth. I remember with the 4 the rumors of no white iPhone 4 and they were true. I?m sure Apple has at least 1 thing we haven?t heard about by rumors. Again, it would be nice for Apple to present to us a totally different phone from the rumors and totally blow us away, we will see today. Either way I?m ready for the announcement so I can decided just exactly if I?m going to get it or wait, I?m struggling with spending money on a stretched iPhone 4S. I?m on the fence, and need 100% proof of the device that only Apple can provide today.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's hilarious how focused some of you are on the "doubling down" comment...if we reversed the situation and this iPhone came out in the same fashion but there was ZERO information out before, you same people would complain about how they didn't release.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods