Any 6+'s showing up in apple stores?

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I've got a pre-order for my wife but it's still a few weeks out. I've been watching the inventory every night for my two local stores and I'm not seeing any plus' at all showing up in inventory where you can score the 6 somewhat easily. Just wondering if you guys have seen any pop up in inventory at your local stores. Also, can someone tell me what time the next days' inventory updates on the site/app? I remember when I got her 5 that at like 10 pm it would update the inventory for the next day and I was able to snag her 5 a few days after the launch. I couldn't remember exactly what time it updates though and it works best if you can check right when inventory updates.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm watching the apple store inventory. My pre-order is with them too so it would be easy to cancel if I found one at the store.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Aaaarggh! I almost snagged one just now but as I was checking out someone must have just beat me to the punch. This is at 4:00 am so I thought I'd be safe. It took about 5 minutes to cancel my existing order and show eligibility again and i think that's where I got nailed. It showed available to pick up until right when I submitted payment and it came back with an error. Grrrr.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Stock for my local apple store updates at midnight, managed to snag one and reserve it for pickup today and cancelled my order of 3-4 weeks dispatch! You just have to be fast. The second stocks update online the phones are gone within about 2 minutes

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Aaaarggh! I almost snagged one just now but as I was checking out someone must have just beat me to the punch. This is at 4:00 am so I thought I'd be safe. It took about 5 minutes to cancel my existing order and show eligibility again and i think that's where I got nailed. It showed available to pick up until right when I submitted payment and it came back with an error. Grrrr.

Oh man, that's too bad. It sucks that you had to cancel your order just to find out you can't get the other one.

I keep checking online for my local stores too, with no luck so far. There's two stores in town for me and the next closest is three hours away. Every time I check my stores show not available but the store three hours away is showing the one I want. It's very tempting...

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just snagged a 64GB Silver, Plus.

I pre-ordered one from T-Mobile, but it's never coming. I bought a 6, 128GB Space Grey to tide me over. Going to return that today when I pick up the Plus. Can't wait.

You have to be really quick on the draw. The Apple Store inventory refreshed around 4 this morning. This is in the Atlanta area.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and pre-ordered another gold one as that is her first preference but I'm thinking about just cancelling the pre-order again so I can act faster next time I find one. This was the first I had noticed in stock since release day but I mainly was looking for gold as I didn't know she liked the silver too. Decisions decisions.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Scored the silver one today that I tried to get last night. It showed up again about 10:15 this morning and tried to buy it but got the same error and the phone disappeared. So, I wasn't that far from the store so I just stopped in and they had it in stock! Wife is pumped and I'm glad the search is over. I did ask the store if they have gotten any plus' in since launch day and they said they hadn't.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Scored the silver one today that I tried to get last night. It showed up again about 10:15 this morning and tried to buy it but got the same error and the phone disappeared. So, I wasn't that far from the store so I just stopped in and they had it in stock! Wife is pumped and I'm glad the search is over. I did ask the store if they have gotten any plus' in since launch day and they said they hadn't.

Wow! That one was still there from launch day?!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro