antenna fix

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
yes it should. my case does, and its a silicone case i think. it seems to only be pure skin contact that effects the bars. cause even a invisisheild is said to fix the antenna issue.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Guys heres an idea. Ok so 1) Don't get a case, they all look like S**t on the iPhone, ALL cases look bad. Hiding the iPhone's beauty is a crim. 2) DONT DEATH GRIP THE DAMN THING! The only time people experience an issue is when intentionally trying to replicate the issue.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Guys heres an idea. Ok so 1) Don't get a case, they all look like S**t on the iPhone, ALL cases look bad. Hiding the iPhone's beauty is a crim. 2) DONT DEATH GRIP THE DAMN THING! The only time people experience an issue is when intentionally trying to replicate the issue.

You don't need to "death grip" it to experience the issue. Hold it in your left hand and you can EASILY and ACCIDENTALLY replicate the issue. I had noticed it even before it was brought to the "public eye" or even these forums. I wasn't sure what was causing it until I realized that holding it in my left hand my palm touched the black line. You don't need to do some kind of death squeeze on the device to cause the problem.

I'd say hopefully you won't have the problem in Canada b/c of a different network, but people in other countries have experienced the problem, so it's not just an AT&T issue.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
A small piece of scotch tape makes a big difference and is almost invisible. alternatively search on etsy.com for decals. There is an edge decal that only covers the stainless steel edge. 2 for $9-. I'll report further when mine arrives later this week.

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
yea, i agree on the cases hide iphones beauty. i only have one till i can make it to a best buy to get invisishield.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR