Another iPhone 6 Plus battery issues

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a spare iPhone 6 Plus that I use to allow little kids to play games and watch movies on. I've been having battery issues and took it into Apple Genius Bar. They said I qualify for a replacement, but that they were backed up on iPhone 6 Plus batteries until sometime in March. This phone will shut off not even after an hour of use and is very very laggy. I was considering taking it back in to Aplle Genius, but was wondering if it's unreasonable to ask for a replacement? The AppleCare on this has already expired. Thoughts?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a spare iPhone 6 Plus that I use to allow little kids to play games and watch movies on. I've been having battery issues and took it into Apple Genius Bar. They said I qualify for a replacement, but that they were backed up on iPhone 6 Plus batteries until sometime in March. This phone will shut off not even after an hour of use and is very very laggy. I was considering taking it back in to Aplle Genius, but was wondering if it's unreasonable to ask for a replacement? The AppleCare on this has already expired. Thoughts?

If the warranty is expired, no they won’t replace it. Not for a known battery issue. Unfortunately, you will have to wait for a battery. Everybody and their mother is trying to get battery replacements and are causing a back order.

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
If the warranty is expired, no they won’t replace it. Not for a known battery issue. Unfortunately, you will have to wait for a battery. Everybody and their mother is trying to get battery replacements and are causing a back order.

I thought it would be a long shot. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2