Another BB convert

tpierce67

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey all, I just signed up here and I'm new to the Iphone. Just got a 3Gs 32Gb model and I'm a Blackberry convert. I usually hang out on the sister forum CB, but I already like the wealth of information and help I've found on this site.

Savio

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Welcome! I just signed up last night so I'm new here as well. I'm also on CB.. I'm an avid poster over there so I feel quite n00bish over here :p Although for a few years before this I was on a different iPhone forum so I know my way around with iPhones pretty well. ;) Okay, I'm rambling now. Anyways, welcome to TiPb!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome. I'm new here too and think this is an awesome site. This is the only forum I go on now for my iPhone.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Welcome aboard! I bought a 3G last July or so, and since then the whole family has ditched their Blackberries and now have iPhones. I think RIM better be paying attention here.

zootzoot#IM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I used to have a blackberry for many years and i was a regular on crackberry.com, but now i have a 32gb 3gs and im loving it. :D

ps. the only thing i miss is the blackberry messenger, i made alot of friends through crackberry and bb messenger.
shame we cant do the same with the iphone. :(

Last edited:

runner7395

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Former bb Bold user here. I always jumped back and forth from the bold to the iphone. Now have the 3gs. Can't jump back and forth like I used to thanks to att but I do love the iphone. I also miss the bold sometime, something about it that I always like, miss the red blinking light and great keyboard.

taeisme4eva

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I am a former Storm user and I just got fed up with it crashing, I borrowed a friends iPhone one day to make a call and was in love from the start.