Alternative to GeekBench?

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys since I'm a little short on money on my iTunes account I was wondering if anyone knew any good alternatives to GeekBench.

Thanks in advance
~098v

Tappin' and talkin' from my iPhone 4 :D

nyry

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys since I'm a little short on money on my iTunes account I was wondering if anyone knew any good alternatives to GeekBench.

Thanks in advance
~098v

There are but geekbench is used almost as the standard for I believe two main reasons:
1. Its cross platform, so it sets a standard to compare different phomes that run different OS'
2. It is the only benchmark that claims to give you a number that corresponds to its real life user functionality. Like it doesn't just spit out a number based on just raw performance and specs, it scores a phone based on its fluidity and largley, its user experience. :)

For example, a GN3 might blow every other benchmark out of the water when testing it based on pure specs, but it can still lose to dual core phones such as the Moto X, or the iPhone 5s on a Geekbench benchmark test because those phones are better optimized for a great user experience :)

nyry

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I honestly don?t see a reason to unless you've on Android and you have like a new rom,or kernel,or are over clocking and are just curious what your phone benchmarks. Realistically all iPhones of the same model are going to score around the same :)

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I honestly don?t see a reason to unless you've on Android and you have like a new rom,or kernel,or are over clocking and are just curious what your phone benchmarks. Realistically all iPhones of the same model are going to score around the same :)

Really all of those things that you've posted are the main reasons I need it, if anyone is wondering I found that Phone Info and System Status Lite for this information.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2