Alternative Music Players

djpatrickb

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a good third party music player for iPhone that has excellent cueing and an EQ. Although Apple has made great improvements with the stock music app with cueing, it's still lacking in sound quality. If they would add a customize-able EQ I would stick with it. Some players I have tested:

Blend: Was my main music player for a long time. Seems to skip a lot with Bluetooth connectivity.

Denon Audio: I have just started using this. Sound quality is incredible. Cueing could use more work with the up next list.

Any recommendations would be great!

Thanks!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a good third party music player for iPhone that has excellent cueing and an EQ. Although Apple has made great improvements with the stock music app with cueing, it's still lacking in sound quality. If they would add a customize-able EQ I would stick with it. Some players I have tested:

Blend: Was my main music player for a long time. Seems to skip a lot with Bluetooth connectivity.

Denon Audio: I have just started using this. Sound quality is incredible. Cueing could use more work with the up next list.

Any recommendations would be great!

Thanks!

I use TunesFlow for the music I have on my iPhone and iHeartRadio for streaming music, plus AppleMusic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445396012.195640.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445396023.166701.jpg

TunesFlow - Sleek Music Player with Equalizer by Hector Ricardo Garcia Pe?a A
https://appsto.re/us/2ZpWP.i

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice