Almost 6 Months on the X and not looking back.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I just switched to the X from a 7 plus. I was very interested in the smaller form factor and the added extra features including the awesome higher screen resolution. I’m not disappointed. I’m glad I switched.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
The power saving claim doesn’t really apply to be because at my desk and in my car I have chargers, and I carry a battery pack in my bag so I’m always around power.

The issue wasn't power saving. The issue was that the phone would hard shut down when under heavy load because the battery couldn't provide enough power when it aged (or got extremely cold, or both). You could be around plugs and cables or battery packs galore, but, unless you were plugged in at the point of failure, the phone would shut down, with absolutely no warning.

And, of course, the vast, vast, vast majority of people are using iPhones without being plugged in almost all of the time.

And it was introduced with iOS 10.2, not iOS 11, for the iPhone 6 and 6s.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
The issue wasn't power saving. The issue was that the phone would hard shut down when under heavy load because the battery couldn't provide enough power when it aged (or got extremely cold, or both). You could be around plugs and cables or battery packs galore, but, unless you were plugged in at the point of failure, the phone would shut down, with absolutely no warning.

And, of course, the vast, vast, vast majority of people are using iPhones without being plugged in almost all of the time.

And it was introduced with iOS 10.2, not iOS 11, for the iPhone 6 and 6s.

Whatever excuse apple claims, I never had any issues with the phone until apple throttled it to the point it was useless. My phone wasn’t plugged in all the time as you suggest, but I’m constantly around chargers. Also I skipped the iOS 10.2 update so for me it did happen with the iOS 11 update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77