All these iPhone prototypes

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I just wanna know why all these iPhone prototypes in black and white keep showing up and how many other iPhone engineers keep forgetting their test prototypes in bars on their birthdays.
I'm thinking this is all hype from Apple to get us totally surprised next Monday when they will show us an iPhone that will look different than all these prototypes.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I totally agree. It was much like this before last year's launch. I thought we were gonna get a matte finish and we got he same ol' "don't set it down on it's back or it will scratch" glossy plastic.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I totally agree. It was much like this before last year's launch. I thought we were gonna get a matte finish and we got he same ol' "don't set it down on it's back or it will scratch" glossy plastic.

Yes.. The 3GS has been such a solid device for me for the past year, however, I am so disappointed with the design. The sad thing is how early we saw this year's iPhone, and I doubt Apple will even change it again in 2011. Unless they decide to do something nuts for the 5 year anniversary and come out with a line of 2 or 3 iPhones or something on several carriers.. haha.

Last edited:

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
That's nice! I haven't seen that before. Lots of photos floating around, but I like that. Where's it from?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
That design is really physically impossible due to component sizes, battery life, etc.. also the aspect ratio of the screen will not change to 16:9 any time soon. And personally I think the home button on that device is really oddly misplaced and would be difficult to press.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Nice design

I seen that image before and I love it so slim and clean. However don't think that design is possibly now. I love the design of the 4th Gen prototypes so can't wait for Monday.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
If it's true that the design isn't possible then that's a bummer because I'm loving that screen and the thin design with the brushed black instead of shiny. I really do like it. I am not crazy about the home button, but that's all.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
yep the only thing I dont like is the home button but other than that its the nicest looking iPhone ever if theyd make it,,,, its so slick and modern
the prototypes shows from the kid who stole it, are looking a step back if you ask me

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I really like the sleek profile of the black one posted year. I think the ones that have been leaked look clunky....quite Droid-like, IMO. And I really dislike the Droid profile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR