All Sources in Cydia?????

onlyone

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I recent updated my phone to 2.2.1 and re jailbroke it. When I go into Cydia and install the repo Steffwiz I cannot get "All Sources" to come up anymore. Is there any other way besides typing them in one by one? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
In the PwnCenter repository there is an All sources package. I have noticed that a bunch of the repositories have broken links though...

taariq

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
hello, I really need help and I cant find the answer nowhere. I had the 2g iphone jailbroke and unlocked with quickpwn 2.2 firmware for 5 months. All of a sudden yesterday got stuck on the pineapple bootload screen and stayed that way (iBricked). So I upgraded to 2.2.1 with quickpwn but now Cydia and Installer dont work. I hit the icon then it switches right back to the springboard. I never had OpenSSH installed so how can I fix this issue. Can some please help me out. Thanks.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
hello, I really need help and I cant find the answer nowhere. I had the 2g iphone jailbroke and unlocked with quickpwn 2.2 firmware for 5 months. All of a sudden yesterday got stuck on the pineapple bootload screen and stayed that way (iBricked). So I upgraded to 2.2.1 with quickpwn but now Cydia and Installer dont work. I hit the icon then it switches right back to the springboard. I never had OpenSSH installed so how can I fix this issue. Can some please help me out. Thanks.

First of all this is posted in the wrong thread.

Second, try resetting your phone.

onlyone

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I have the PwnCenter repository installed and I still can't find an all source package. I'm kind of new to the whole jailbreak process so I really don't know alot. I don't have a wifi connection or anything like that. Maybe I'm missing something while searching in cydia or icy for the packages??

jellmoo

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
I personally would suggest to NOT acquire all sources in Cydia, as it will clutter up the packages. A lot of the repos are broken while others are strictly foreign language packs that will likely never be of use.

Acquiring all sources will slow down Cydia, and the Refreshing issue will become much more pronounced.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I personally would suggest to NOT acquire all sources in Cydia, as it will clutter up the packages. A lot of the repos are broken while others are strictly foreign language packs that will likely never be of use.

Acquiring all sources will slow down Cydia, and the Refreshing issue will become much more pronounced.

And this is why I deleted all of them minus a few I like.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR