AirPods 2nd Generation - What will it take for you to upgrade?

RichD

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Humm, your AirPods battery is still good? I'm an early adaptor and I'm lucky if I get 30 minutes of usage out of mine (the case is still good)

same here. after 2 years of loving them I'm disappointed in the battery drain. No sense having the batteries replaced, it's about $10 less than buying new ones from what I saw.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I will upgrade regardless of anything.
I love my current AirPods and I’m sure I’ll love the new ones more.

Welp, I have to take it back.
I’ll just wait for my current AirPods to break or some kind of urge to overcome me to get the new AirPods.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I’m upgrading something. I’ll either go with the whole shabang or I’ll get the charging case for my current AirPods.

Won’t take much persuasion at all.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I was looking forward to getting a pair in black. Since that isn’t the case, I’ll be sticking with my current AirPods

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I agree that it is surprising that there's no option for space gray or black. I'm surprised about that. I'd still most likely choose the white, but there are many people who'd prefer other options, which would mean more sales for Apple... and that's definitely a missed opportunity.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I ordered. Couldn’t care less about ‘Hey Siri’ or the wireless charging case. I lost my AirPods and I’m in need. Went with the $159 options

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
With the rumors of a gen 3 Air Pod to be released this fall, I don't see myself buying the Gen 2. Even if I were to lose an AirPod at this point, I may still decide to wait to see the Gen 3.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I don’t have the first gen but am intrigued by them. My main concern is whether or not they’ll stay in my ears, and of course, the price!

They are so worth it for music and calls on the go. Especially connected to the Watch!! Wouldn’t be without. The second gen connects so quickly

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR