AirPods 2nd Generation - What will it take for you to upgrade?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
No way Apple is going to release a new version this year.

I don't really expect them to, either, though there have been some rumors (supposedly from good sources). Either way, I still plan to wait until their are AirPods 3 -- while the second gen seems nice, I just can't justify upgrading at the moment. If I have to upgrade, such as battery degrading to where the Airpods are unusable, then I'll have a tough decision of if I want to replace the AirPods or go with the Powerbeats Pro.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Depending on what features they are planning to add onto the 2nd generation AirPods and how much the price will be. I have had my AirPods for about 6 months now and love them. Very convenient for work and workout purposes

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I use my first gen airpods everyday, mostly for phonecalls and they are the best headset I so far have tested. Call quality is fenomenal even in car at speed. Not a person have complained so far and I have used them for at least 3 month now. 2 nd generation is not avaliable in Sweden yet but I will upgrade to them when I have the chance. My Gen 1 will go to one of my dougther.

I recently bought Jabra elite 65T just beqause I was interested in them. My first call I made while driving wasn't any good. Person in the other end complained about call quality right away

I returned them....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner