AirPod wire snapped?

Daniscool Bro

Jun 4, 2019
Visit site
Silver charger at bottom of air pod got stuck in case pulled it out put now I have a little blue wire the end and a little copper thing that the wire could nexts to. It works but doesn’t charge any ideas ??

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Silver charger at bottom of air pod got stuck in case pulled it out put now I have a little blue wire the end and a little copper thing that the wire could nexts to. It works but doesn’t charge any ideas ??

You’ll have to get a replacement AirPod from the Apple Store.
There is no way to fix it yourself.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
You’ll have to get a replacement AirPod from the Apple Store.
There is no way to fix it yourself.

To me, this is the biggest fault (or downside) with the AirPods, the fact there is absolutely no way to service them. If anything goes wrong, including a battery replacement, your only option is to replace the AirPod.

In fact, one review I read said that people should absolutely not buy them -- since they are horrible environmentally as they cannot be repaired and they are very difficult to recycle.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
To me, this is the biggest fault (or downside) with the AirPods, the fact there is absolutely no way to service them. If anything goes wrong, including a battery replacement, your only option is to replace the AirPod.

In fact, one review I read said that people should absolutely not buy them -- since they are horrible environmentally as they cannot be repaired and they are very difficult to recycle.

Isn't this the case with all truly wireless headset? Don't think any of them are easy to repair if broken and all of them includes a battery

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Yet Apple is having them recycled at own cost, that’s how much they care about the environment and recycling.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox