Aero icon notification badge isn't showing on homescreen

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Strange but true: Aero's icon notification badge isn't showing (iPhone 5S). In fact, Perfect Weather's icon notification badge isn't showing on homescreen either... Settings >> Notification Center >> la, la, la configurations are enabled. Same goes for the settings for each of the apps mentioned (icon badge enabled). I deleted them and reinstalled: Nada! They both worked yesterday. Any thoughts?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Is this after a recent restore or new phone set-up or did it just happen out of the blue?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Out of the blue. Worked yesterday -- doesn't work today. Both apps. Something in my phone's settings perhaps went haywire?..

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
This baffles me you reinstalled them and assuming you did a Hard Reset and nothing

Try and launch them from Siri and see if there functioning

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Okay, kataran, I turned my phone off for a couple of hours and the icon badges are working. I have no idea why they quit working for half a day. Thanks for attending to my issue: I really appreciate it!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The apps work fine. They show the right temperature and forecast. Trouble is, the icon badge (temp badge on homescreen) isn't working, suddenly.

I understand now but can't figure out why I use Weather On which also uses the temp badge without any problems.

Are you running 7.0.4 the lastest OS update

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Read my previous post :)
By the way, could it be that the temp here reached 0 and below zero for most of the morning? Now it's 1 above zero and the badge is working...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully someone who has experienced this will be around soon to help you

The last thing I would advice is to email the app Dev about the issue that helped me once with an odd app problem

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay, kataran, I turned my phone off for a couple of hours and the icon badges are working. I have no idea why they quit working for half a day. Thanks for attending to my issue: I really appreciate it!

Ok I see it know

Your Welcome 😄

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Problem solved: when temperature dips below zero icon badge does not work. Odd but true. We're going through a cold spell here :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal