Adapting Mophie Juice Pack with Wireless Charging to iPhone 7?

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Recently converted to iPhone 7 (another long-time Blackberry fan jumping over) and I am missing my wireless charging capability. I have been eying the Mophie Juice Pack wireless charging case, but Mophie doesn't offer it for iPhone 7. They may not given their current modules case option. I know there are other wireless charging case options, but I like the idea of the extended battery built in, magnetic mounting, and having an open socket for USB charging/syncing when needed.

Has anyone tried to adapt the Mophie Juice Pack wireless charging case from the iPhone 6/6s to 7? Just seeing if anyone has tried this and how successful it was before buying and trying it myself.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Recently converted to iPhone 7 (another long-time Blackberry fan jumping over) and I am missing my wireless charging capability. I have been eying the Mophie Juice Pack wireless charging case, but Mophie doesn't offer it for iPhone 7. They may not given their current modules case option. I know there are other wireless charging case options, but I like the idea of the extended battery built in, magnetic mounting, and having an open socket for USB charging/syncing when needed.

Has anyone tried to adapt the Mophie Juice Pack wireless charging case from the iPhone 6/6s to 7? Just seeing if anyone has tried this and how successful it was before buying and trying it myself.

I did this and it worked great. Here are some pics:
da5c235d078caf3e0c309203822d7a3a.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2