Accessories

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, so i preordered the iphone for verizon and am curious about some good accessories. so far i have ordered a clear-coat full body protection for it and i have to go to an apple store for my mac in the next couple days so im gonna pick up a bumper. anything else thats pretty cool, or just fun?

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
A. 2 charging docks (1 for desk and 1 for nightstand)
B. 1 SmoothTalker car cradle/charger (It's a little pricey, but I've been using it for my BlackBerry and it's fantastic. Keeps the phone in a solid cradle so it is steady and accessible, and it charges the phone at the same time. Also works through your car stereo's BT so you don't have to take your hands off the wheel while talking on the phone and the audio is very good.)
C. PhantomSkinz front coverage and back coverage kits (don't want side coverage)
D. Seidio holster clip

I know that I'll be buying more once I get the phone, but I wanted my "necessities" on hand before the phone arrived.

mkm

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I just saw the "Apple iPod Socks" on the Apple website and I'm pretty much in love with them! Does anyone have them? Do they work well to keep your product in the sock? I already have a case so it will be pretty pointless to spend $30 on them if they won't hold my iPhone in well

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Run that beast stichless. Charge it. Use it. Buy another down the road. Dont cover art. :)

Completely agree, I will not be buying anything that covers the beautiful retina display or back of the phone, not even a screen protector. The only thing I will consider buying is a bumper, but to each his own! Just can't wait to get it!

colcasac

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been using sleeves and pouches from colcasac.com. I like the way they'd design their products. I ordered new one and still want to have more!

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
anything else thats pretty cool, or just fun?
I know this is an old thread but "cool" and "fun" are highly subjective and you'll get all sorts of replies all over the board. At least indicate what types of accessories you're interested in. Otherwise, read up in this very subforum. People are constantly discussing accessories that they think are cool and/or fun.

Never assume that your preferences are universal. What's cool or fun to you may not be to the next. Don't get stuck in your own tunnel vision.

ehillboston

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I got a great TPU case with little bumps for grip that works wonderfully. It's only $5.98, from crazyondigital.com. There are also a lot of great options for the iphone 4 on that sight, use code: FREESHIPPING08 for Free Shipping.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods