Accepting appts w/ iPhone 4S and iOS 6.1.1

juwaack68

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a user with a Sprint iPhone 4S who upgraded to iOS 6.1.1 over the weekend and is now having issues with calendar appointments here at work (we use Exchange 2007).

When an appointment is sent to her, and she accepts it from the iPhone (either by clicking 'View' when the notification pops-up or by opening the invitation from her Inbox), the appointment does not disappear from her Inbox as processed (either from the phone or from her Outlook Inbox). The appointment sender also does not receive an 'accepted' email from her even though she has clicked 'Accept' on the phone.

If she accepts the appointment from Outlook, it processes normally, disappearing from her Inbox (both Outlook and phone) and sends the appointment sender an 'accepted' email.

Oh, I should mention that I checked her default calendar and it is her work calendar and she is not syncing the iPhone to iTunes at all (never connected it to PC or Mac for anything).

Is there a bug with 6.1.1 that is affecting calendar appointments?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a bug with 6.1.1 that is affecting calendar appointments?

Yes. For now, the work-around to try is to go to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" under "Settings," selecting the Exchange account from the accounts list, turning the switch for "Calendars" off, waiting 10 seconds and then turning it back on.

iOS 6.1.2 is said to fix this, and is due this week if the rumors are true...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice