A2DP Pairing Problem with Halo and iPhone 4S

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I got my iPhone 4S last month and I have been using a Jabra Halo with my Palm Pre for over a year. I paired it (and my Jabra Cruiser and Jabra BT8040) with my iPhone, but the Halo won't play music. It works for phone calls, but not for A2DP. Both the Cruiser and the BT8040 are working for A2DP, but not the Halo. Any ideas what I may be missing here? Note that the Halo worked for A2DP with the Pre with no problems.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Try unpairing all of them (forget device, delete device or what ever) and then pair the music headphones (Halo?) FIRST and then add the others.

Reactions: jkeitz

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Every year apple updates Bluetooth and breaks it for many devices it never gets fixed each year people lose connection with headsets and cars so I personally think you will be just out of luck like everyone else

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Every year apple updates Bluetooth and breaks it for many devices it never gets fixed each year people lose connection with headsets and cars so I personally think you will be just out of luck like everyone else

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Man, I really hope that isn't the case. The HALO is a convenience, but I use my BT8040 earpiece daily and the Jabra Cruiser at least once a week! I would hate to lose connectivity with those two!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro